Proposal submissions: until March 31, 2020 to the following email address: email@example.comProposals must include:
– Summary of content (600 words)* – Title of the paper – Name of researcher and brief description of their professional background and/or academic position (15-20 words) – Email address
*For those proposals that are accepted, the summary that is submitted is the one that will be published in the book of abstracts. Please note, presentations will have a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
● Acceptance responses: before April 20, 2020
● Delivery of communications for accepted proposals: from July 15, 2020 to January 15th, 2021. *The communications will follow the guidelines of Res Mobilis. (Section “Guidelines for authors”)
● Registration: from January 2nd through June 15th, 2020 via the website of the Association for Furniture Studies (www.estudidelmoble.com)
● Congress Dates: September 16 – 19, 2020 (virtual Congress) and May 28 – 30, 2021 (In person Congress)